? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 13684 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 11246 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Music Fall BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Trip to Awana hotel

My wonderful holiday
The nice view of Awana garden


The pond




My parents




Mr. Wong-Loon



Miss Wong -Vicky




The golf garden


The nice Pub



The bridge in the garden


The tree that I like most

Last month, my family and I went to the Awana hotel. The hotel had many facilities as well as beautuful decorations. The most interesting part in the hotel was they did not have any air-conditioner system in the room or even in the resort as the weather really cool and cold at night. We went there for 2 days 1 night and really have fun. On the first day, my cousin and I went for swimming. The swimming pools had been separated to two section, which was cold and hot. I prefered the hot water than the cold water. Then, we headed up to the Awana garden, it was so nice to see the colourful flowers and the fishes in the pond. I then seized the golden oppournity to capture some pictures. At night, we just had our dinner at the hotel and had a nice walk around there. We also spent some time and listen to music at the pub. The next day, we visited the golf garden and it was nice too and all the conifer tree surrounded us. I really liked that place as the air was fresh and that place was full of green lung environment.

0 comments: