? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 13684 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 11246 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Music Fall BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

Dream of Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!!!

A huge Christmas tree!!




The beautifol firework!!





They looked so happy!





My dream Christmas tree!!!





I really want to celebrate Christmas in Hong Kong Disneyland. All the decorations look so beautiful and wonderful. If I have a chance, i wish that I can visit the Disneyland together with my family. Imagine the magical works and the characters or cartoons suddenly appear real. I also hope to have dinner there and enjoy the delicious food!





0 comments: