? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 13684 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 11246 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Music Fall BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 16th Birthday


























24-1-2009



I arrived at Mid Valley at 10.30a.m. After shopping with my mum, I was waiting for marissa in the front of MPH bookshop. Then, we headed to The Garden Redbox to book a room. At 1.00p.m., we together with hui teng were enjoying very much and sang until we got hungry. We had our tea time buffet around 3p.m. Marissa and hui teng really liked the curry chicken. We sang until the most interesting part happened, my beloved jia ying arrived there and bought a birthday cake too for me. I really liked it and it tasted very nice. Thank you to jia ying again . Before going back, we both sang a song "ching zhu" to celebrate Chinese New Year.


As a conclusion, I was happy on that day. Happy!!!!!

0 comments: